Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Updates, etc.

Evidently, I'm a blogging failure as of late. My life is at once too busy and too boring; you could say it's busy, but uneventful, as I once heard somewhere. The simple truth of that statement as it applies to my life struck me when i heard it and has stuck with me. I love it when that happens; someone else (or maybe something in the deep annexes of my brain) gives me the perfect words to describe something I never could before. Now that I'm done gushing about the English language and briefly complaining about summer doldrums, I'll get to the real point here. I promise you I'm still alive, and that I will be updating soon with previously promised posts about books I've read lately as well as newly-cooked-up and as-yet unmentioned posts about things such as my adventures in quilting (if that doesn't have y'all on the edges of your seats, I don't know what will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment