Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Actually writing a new post...

It's been brought to my attention lately (Liz, Kaitlin...) that I haven't blogged much lately. In fact, I haven't blogged at all for approximately 8 weeks. Which is about how far into this quarter I am. Coincidence? Probably not.
The past eight weeks have been incredibly strange. In good ways, like taking steps to be more of a grown up and in bad ways....like taking steps to be more of a grown up.
What's particularly strange to me is how much everything's changed without anything really changing at all. I've used this analogy before in my writing, but I like it, so I'll say it again: it's like everything is exactly the same as it was before, just moved two inches to the left.
If there was a way for me to sum up the past couple of months in a blog post, I would surely do it. But for now, I think I'll just have to be content with my intent to begin to update this blog more regularly again. Fingers crossed that I'll actually do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment